Prayer items for every day:
- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives (souls saved, signs, wonders, miracles, and transformed lives.)
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs.
Daily Special Prayer Focus
Day 1 – Our Hearts - that God would cleanse them, and prepare us to hear from Him.
Day 2 – Our Leaders – Nation, State, and City (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
Day 3 – Our Pastors, church staff, small group leaders, dream team members, ministry overseers, & elders
Day 4 – Our Area – Lewes, Rehoboth, Milton, Bethany, Dewey Beach, Millsboro, Milford, Georgetown, Seaford
Day 5 – Our Nation – national missions (ARC church planting, YoungLife, para-church ministries), revival in America
Day 6 – Our World – international missions (leadership training and church planting), the Gospel in Israel
Day 7 – Spend some time worshipping the Lord
Day 8 – (Join us for corporate prayer at church)
Day 9 – The Lost – those far from God, those rebelling against Him, unsaved friends, loved ones , family members
Day 10 – Small Groups – leaders, members, real life change
Day 11 – Growth Track and Dream Team – leadership development, covering over every leader, fresh vision
Day 12 – Children and Students
Day 13 – Spiritual gifts to come forward in the church (Romans 12:6-8, 1 Corinthians 12:1-11, Ephesians 4:11-13)
Day 14 – Spend some time worshipping the Lord
Day 15 – (Join us for corporate prayer at church)
Day 16 – Families and marriages
Day 17 – Our Church’s vision for 2021 – building projects, finances, school of the prophets, prayer gatherings, supernatural ministry, outreach team, church present in the community
Day 18 – Your personal vision for 2021 – freedom from habits, debt, relationships, ministry, reaching my full potential
Day 19 – Personal freedom and deliverance – breakthrough in every area!
Day 20 – Our specific needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs)
Day 21 – Spend some time worshipping the Lord, thank Him for prayers you've seen answered, and choose to trust Him