Tonight we’re going to do things a bit differently. Rather than focus on the message from Sunday, let’s reflect on our time together as a group.
1. What has been your favorite food that we had together?
2. What is one of your favorite memories from this group’s gathering?
3. What were some things that you learned about each other that surprised you?
4. Why did you sign up for a community group? What were you hoping to get out of it?
5. Can you think of a way being part of this group has benefitted your life or relationship with God? How?
6. We’ve covered plenty of Scriptures, Bible stories, ideas and topics together. What is one that particularly resonated with you?
7. If you could change one thing about the way that we do community group, what would it be?
8. Can you think of a way that this group multiplying may be beneficial to you?
9. Do you have any concerns about things changing?
10. Go around the circle. What is one thing we can pray for each person for tonight?